1. Coronavirus numbers are all over the board and nearly indecipherable out of China.
2. European shares hit fresh new records.
3. Tesla prices $2 billion share sale at $767 (also known as ‘big dick energy’).
4. Barclays CEO, Jes Staley, is fucked, errr, is being investigated over links with Jeffrey Epstein.
5. Stifel dismissed John Pierce, it’s National Director of Recruiting, on Monday.
6. Merrill Lynch hired a huge private banking team from HSBC.
“My boss has been an MD for three years now and he still steals Clorox wipes and copy paper from the office.” – Wall Street Confessions.
- Coronavirus fears continue to abate, despite more cases reported in China.
- Credit Suisse CEO, Tidjane Thiam, was fired following another quarter of disastrous earnings, eroding confidence in the bank, but most of all a severely depressed stock price.
- Ford shakes up executive ranks for the exact same reasons as above.
- Jobs report suprises to the upside, again.
- Former PIMCO CEO, Douglas Hodge, sentenced to 9 months in prison for college admissions scandal.
“If you take the day off for your birthday, I reserve the right to ask whether or not you’re a sixteen year old girl.” – Advisor Confessions.
- President Trump was acquitted of impeachment articles late yesterday.
- Stocks set to power to new highs after impeachment acquittal.
- Fieldpoint Private’s latest recruit acquisition off to a slow start.
- The business of being an advisor remains a risk/reward game as regulators comb records to ‘mine’ for easy prosecutions.
- Dawn Bennett sentencing is a stinging reminder of the above.
- Tom Buck’s sentencing is an even stranger reminder of it.
“Sometimes I want to quit my job in investment banking and become a full-time food influencer on Instagram.” – Wall Street Confessions.
- Impeachment proceedings come to a close today… most expect a party line acquittal.
- Coronavirus concerns seem to be fading, freeing up markets to move higher so far this week.
- Stifel’s recruiting momentum continues into 2020, based on the work of the firms National Director of Recruiting – John Pierce.
- The Rockefeller recruiting deal can go as high as 550% – check our recruiting page.
- Treasury yields continue to push higher…
- Tesla run halted for the moment as $TSLA drops 200 points in 24 hours.
“Your core values are the deeply held beliefs that authentically describe your soul.” – John C. Maxwell.