- President Trump was acquitted of impeachment articles late yesterday.
- Stocks set to power to new highs after impeachment acquittal.
- Fieldpoint Private’s latest recruit acquisition off to a slow start.
- The business of being an advisor remains a risk/reward game as regulators comb records to ‘mine’ for easy prosecutions.
- Dawn Bennett sentencing is a stinging reminder of the above.
- Tom Buck’s sentencing is an even stranger reminder of it.
“Sometimes I want to quit my job in investment banking and become a full-time food influencer on Instagram.” – Wall Street Confessions.