Before The Bell: (02/07/20)
- Coronavirus fears continue to abate, despite more cases reported in China.
- Credit Suisse CEO, Tidjane Thiam, was fired following another quarter of disastrous earnings, eroding confidence in the bank, but most of all a severely depressed stock price.
- Ford shakes up executive ranks for the exact same reasons as above.
- Jobs report suprises to the upside, again.
- Former PIMCO CEO, Douglas Hodge, sentenced to 9 months in prison for college admissions scandal.
“If you take the day off for your birthday, I reserve the right to ask whether or not you’re a sixteen year old girl.” – Advisor Confessions.